- Paragon3 Sound & Control System with Rolling Thunder
- Integral DCC Decoder with Back EMF for Industry Best Slow Speed Operation in DC and DCC
- Motor Type: 5-Pole Can with Skewed Armature & Fly Wheels
- Authentic PRR M1a Sounds
- Prototypical Light Operation with Golden White LED Headlight and Reverse Light Jewel
- Separately Applied Details such as brass bell, grab irons, and ladders
- Constant Intensity Directional Lighting
- Locomotive Composition: ABS plastic with Die Cast Chassis
- Tender Composition: ABS plastic with Die Cast Chassis
- Locomotive Length: 6.5 inches
- Tender Length: 3.8 inches
- Couplers: Microtrains #1015 compatible
- Recommended Minimum Radius: 9.75 inches
- Operates in DC & DCC (use DCMaster for DC Sound)
- Unmatched frequency response as low as 20 Hz when paired with Rolling ThunderTM subwoofer kit.
- 16-bit Sample Rate for exceptional high frequency sound clarity.
- Playback Whistle for multiple whistle lengths and patterns.
- Choice of 3 selectable Whistles / Horns.
- Alternate Whistle / Horn where applicable for locomotive with air horn and steam whistle - both the main whistle and alternate can be easily played.
- Adjustable bell ringing interval for faster or slower bell.
- Numerous user-mappable functions with available keys.
- Johnson Bar Sound at Direction Change (Steam Only)
- Passenger Station Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key.
- Freight Yard related radio chatter - Controlled with Function Key.
- Lumber Yard Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key.
- Farm related radio chatter - Controlled with Function Key.
- Crew Radio Communications - Controlled with Function Key.
- Maintenance Yard related radio chatter - Controlled with Function Key.
- Demo Mode for display and demonstrations.
- Grade Crossing Signal - Controlled with Function Key.
- Simple Programming with Integral DCC Decoder.
- Automatic Forward / Reverse Signal - When activated, stopping triggers and stop whistle toot.
- Engine sound intensity varies with load.
- Individually adjustable sound volumes for most sound effects.